COVID-19 Resource Center
Message from our CEO, Matthew Delaney
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, I want to share with you what California Accounting is doing to ensure business continuity and the safety of our team members, clients and communities. Our top priorities continue to be assuring the well-being of our team members, providing uninterrupted service to our clients as their trusted advisor, and doing our part to help prevent further spread of the virus in our community.
We are assessing the situation as it evolves and adjusting our operations to maintain continuity and to support the safety and health of those impacted, in accordance with guidance from government and public health authorities.
We will be providing ongoing news updates and resources on our website to help you manage your changing needs and minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your business operations.
In these uncertain times, the California Accounting team continues to be committed to serving as your trusted and valued partner and delivering the quality service you expect from us. If you or your business need help navigating the changing tax, accounting or payroll laws or deadlines, creating a strategic plan to move forward, addressing sudden staffing issues or meeting other challenges, we are here to support you.
- 03/27/2020 - "CARES Act" Economic Stimulus Package
- 03/20/2020 - IRS Extends Tax Filing Deadline and Defers Payments to July 15
- 03/17/2020 - COVID-19: Tax Deadline Reminder
- 03/27/2020 - Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
- 03/20/2020 - Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic (Notice 2020-17)
- 03/18/2020 - The tax-filing deadline will remain April 15, but the IRS will waive penalties and interest on tax payments for 90 days
- 03/18/2020 - State Tax Filing Guidance for Coronavirus Pandemic
- 03/13/2020 - More Time to File, Pay for California Taxpayers Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 03/11/2020 - AICPA Calls for Tax Filing Relief Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
No Changes to Service
At this time, there should be little to no disruption to your recurring accounting, tax or payroll services. However, if you have any concerns please contact your client service team immediately to address.
A Note Regarding Documents Delivery
Clients are no longer able to physically drop off their tax documents at the Folsom office. For our new process, we kindly suggest that you use our Client Vault. Please contact [email protected] to get it setup. However, if you do need to physically drop off documents, we kindly request that you deliver them to our Citrus Heights location.
Income Tax Deadline Updates
Our tax professionals are staying up-to-date on any imperative changes to income tax deadlines and will communicate with tax clients as needed. If you have any questions, please contact your tax service team immediately to address.
In case you have any questions or concerns you’d like to address with management, contact information is provided below:
Matthew S. Delaney, CEO
Scott A. Strimling, President
Ira Einhorn, CPA, Director of Tax Services
Sean T. Boyd, CPA, CFP, CVA, Director of Tax Services
Your business is important to us and we will continue to communicate proactively.